Liz Wheeler Bio : Read all details about Liz Wheeler OAN Liz Wheeler’s Name, her education, personal life, awards, boyfriend.
Name : Liz Wheeler (Elizabeth Wheeler)
Liz Wheeler Biography (Profile – Wiki Details)
Liz Wheeler’s Introduction :
- Liz is popullar known as the host of TV show ‘Tipping Point’ on One America News, a California based TV Network.
- She well known for being a straight talking, no-nonsense kind anchor, Liz broke the ‘old angry men’ conservative stereotype, which is probably what makes Liz so popular with OAN viewers.
- Before she reaching mid-twenties, this intelligent & attractive conservative was already a published author, presenter and member of the Board of Zoning Appeals in Ohio.
Liz Wheeler’s Early Life and Family :
- She grew up in her hometown of Sharonville near Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Even before beginning college, Liz was already passionate about politics.
- Although Liz hadn’t considered a career in broadcast journalism, she did write for independent blogs and planned to do speaking tours.
- Her first publication was titled ‘Eering on the Side of Life’ – an article questioning until what point abortion is acceptable.
Education and College Life :
She graduated from the Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Liz also minored in Homeland Security. Surprisingly, Liz completed her degree in just two and half years.
Liz Wheeler Early Career :
- Before exposing her face on American television, she worked for over two years, from June 2013, as a self employed digital marketing, advertising and social media consultant.
- The young graduate gained over 4 years of experience as a Social Media Manager for “RecruitMilitary”. Liz began working there fresh from college in August 2011. RecruitMilitary organizes events and offers assistants to US veterans looking to begin new careers.
- In 2014, she was a spokesperson for Turning point USA, her topics mainly focused on the free market and capitalism.
Stint at OAN : Net Worth and Salary :
- Liz has been a familiar face on OAN Network since October 2015 when she became the host of ‘Tipping Point with Liz Wheeler’.
- Tipping point is a conservative news program that airs weekdays at 9pm.
- In an interview, she stated that she landed the job after sending an email via Linkedin to the network owner.
- Two months later, she was offered the anchoring job. The show’s content is decided by Liz & her producers.
Liz Wheeler’s Books and other work :
- In 2016, Liz spoke at CPAC, she often attends GOP events and has been seen speaking with conservative groups.
- Liz was also one of the 14 contributors to the book ‘Young, Conservative, and Why it’s Smart to be like Us’, published in November 2013. The book contains the stories of the 14 American ‘millennials’ and their personal journeys to conservatism.
Liz Wheeler’s Acheivements and Awards :
- For her work with RecruitMilitary, Liz was awarded 2nd place in ‘Top 10 Small Business Facebook Pages of 2012’ and Sweet Sixteen in Mashable’s ‘America’s Most sociable Small Business’ 2014.
- In 2016 she made the list for Red Alert Politics 5th annual ‘30 under 30’.
- Around age 21, she was appointed by the Mayor to the Board of Zoning Appeals in Ohio making her the youngest person to hold the position.
- From May to December 2015, Liz was a children’s mentor at the Nativity Prep Academy in San Diego, a private middle school for children of Catholic faith.
Liz Wheeler’s Wedding / Husband / Dating / Marriage / Boyfriend
No confirmed information about this is available with us.
Liz Wheeler’s Birthday / Date of Birth / Age
Born: 1989 (age 31 years)